http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My cold has officially won. I have lost my voice almost completely I squeak and when I try more than a few words then I start coughing so hard I can't breath. Funny thing is the rest of me feels fine just everything from the shoulders up is screwed. Michael was up all night with me coughing I wonder how he is doing today he went to school I thought they would call today for sure but they didn't so hopefully he is OK. We go to the doctors tomorrow at 3pm to get checked out again. Ray came home yesterday cold and feverish so he might come with us tomorrow. hopefully we are all better for the weekend.
I'm just glad I can type.

Kat quit laughing me NOT talking is NOT that funny.

hey everyone go congratulate Isabel and Ryan on there new baby boy David. He is a real cutie.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm not laughing. I know what it's like to be sick.
Feel better soon. :(

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Coleen said...

Hi!
If you would like, I can pick up a copy of that magazine for you and mail it to you.

Just drop me an email at lightingchick@gmail.com

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger queen said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Get well really soon. Being sick is no fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home