http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello hello,
the cold is much better thank you.
this last week has been quite interesting. I did complain about my co worker and the HR person did come up from Mass and talk to him. Let me just say that it has been really quite in this room since then.
Michael is doing alot better the doc switched him to an adhd patch and as far as we can see its working, but of course his teacher is out this week at a funeral so we dont have her imput on it.
Michael also did really good at his tae kwon do testing he got two more stripes towards his blue belt, and did great on his form in front of everyone.
There are a couple of pictures below. Also there is a picture of a scarf I just finished I'm really proud of this one I spun it and knit it and it took forever but it came out great.
On other knitting news I made a great trade on Knitty. There is a book I've wanted forever and its now out of print, I met someone on there that had it so I bought her this new book she wanted in exchange for the book I wanted. I cant wait to get it.
What else is going on mmmm nothing really Michael has choir tonight and this weekend looks kinda mello. Next couple will be crazy we are driving to Mass the day before Easter to visit the family.
I'll do another post when I actually do something interesting.

oh I almost forgot I started on the most expensive sweater I'll ever own and I hope I have enough yarn, I have had it for over a year and have been scared to start in case I mess up the other night I finally said ok I'm ready. So wish me luck I'll keep you posted on the progress. I just started the back Sunday night.




3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Maybe by the time the teacher comes back, the meds will be full force in his system and she'll see a great improvement.

Good luck on the sweater, I know you can do it.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger queen said...

That scarf is lovely. Spinning looks so difficult! You should be proud of that scarf!

Glad things are better at work. Have you seen this website? I can't remember if I sent a link to it or not:
http://www.bobsutton.typepad.com/my_weblog/

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Tag! You're it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home