http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, March 16, 2008

hee hee want to see my belly the yellow arrows are pointing to the holes the put in me to get my gallbadder out what pretty colors they are now. the one on the far left (my right) had the drain in it until Wednesday man that hurt like hell when he took it out.









on a lighter note a few years ago I was making homemade night lights out of mason jars I did a few craft fairs and stuff with them. DH and I were talking and decided to sell what I have left on ebay its my first time selling anything on here so wish me luck. I only put three up to start with I know I probably wont get what I put into them but its better than then the nothing I am getting with them sitting on a shelf out back oh here is a link to one of them nightlight

today we all got up and went to church for palm Sunday Michael was acolyte he is sooo cute see



his hair looks messy but he is growing it out again and wants it all brushed forward what a goober but it wasnt worth fighting over.




I'm going to lay down now I feel good one minute and shitty the next so late.
I'm out of work for the week and guarenteed to be bored so you might see me around quite a bit playing catch up for not posting for so long

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to hear from you again! I hope you'll keep posting regularly from now on. Sorry about the gallbladder issues.

Your little boy is so cute!

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger queen said...

Congrats on surgery, hope you are feeling better! I wonder if you are on Ravelry? You can add me as a friend, I'm Isabelk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home