http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, March 14, 2008

I think I'm gonna try this blogging thing again. I spent last week in the hospital after getting my gallbladder out on Monday and it got me thinking I really, really want to re-connect with some of my old friends. Another friend is moving away and its really depressing me so now I'm on the hunt for the friends I had growing up. I'm courious what are you up to, are you ok, do you have a family, am I the only one stuck in Maine anymore. I am happily married and love my life but I often wonder what happened to the people I used to hang around with. The only one I really have contact with is Kat we have never not been friends but where did everyone else go?

Oh the place that was hosting my background is gone now I need to find a new one I love fairies, pixies, stuff like that I would really like to find something to do with knitting if you have any ideas send them my way.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I know we're miles apart, but we're always friends.
I really wish I could handle the cold weather and snow, I'd come back if I could, you know that.
I miss you lots and wish I had been there this week. I woulda helped out so Mimi didn't pitch a fit about "you people"....LOL

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rhea said...

Sorry to hear you had surgery. I had my gall bladder out at 18 years old! My grandfather just had his out at 76. Weird, huh?! More info than you wanted to know, I bet.

I'm just browsing profiles of people who like the same authors I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home