http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: ahh hunting we will go a hunting we will go

Friday, October 31, 2008

ahh hunting we will go a hunting we will go

So tomorrow is opening day of hunting season and we are ready kinda. I had to work tonight and I can only stay out half a day because I have to work tomorrow but thats ok maybe I will get lucky. Michael is coming up in the tree stand for the first time this year no more ground hunting for us. Meme bought him a kids harness to be safe we wouldnt let him up without it.
But let me tell you I picked a great week to start going to the gym. Tuesday I did a spinning class, Wednesday kickboxing, Thurs and Friday I did 1.5 miles on the treadmill then either road the bike or did the epilitical thing. Tomorrow I have to climb 15 feet up a tree and my legs are so sore I can barely walk. But I will never admit this to Ray nope I'm gonna suck it up and get the biggest deer I hope.
Well I'm beat and have to be on the road for 4:30 am keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know how you are related to elaine Murphy. Is her husband the jim murphy that was on the biddeford city council. thank you. Patti from CA

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger mainiax said...

I believe that is Elaine's husband, my grandmother married her father many many years ago. She is older than my dad so we didnt really grow up together or anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home