http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: I'm so EXCITED

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm so EXCITED

I am so excited I got the call this morning about 10 am. I went for that second interview last Thursday and he had said he would get in touch with me some time this week. He called today I GOT THE JOB. I don't want to say where but it is mon -fri 7-5 OT after 8 hours so an hour a day at ot. The benefits are about the same a week but the out of pocket is less per year.There is no wait period for insurance it goes into effect the day you start so I wont have to cobra mine that is such a relief especially with 2 kids. I went and talked to my bosses and gave them my notice I will be done there on Oct 28 and start the new job on Oct 31st. I cant believe its really happening. Oh my god I'm nervous and excited all at once. I called Ray he was really happy too the best part of this job is NO MORE Saturdays. hee hee can you tell I'm happy.
My mom invited me over for dinner tonight to celebrate she is making haddock and stuffing so I don't have to cook even. I'll be around tonight thanks for sticking with me thru the last couple of weeks. But today makes up for it. its a good day :)

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Melody said...

Congrats on the new job. I remember how excited I was when I finally stopped having to work nights and week ends. How exciting for you. YIPPEE!!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Congratulations on the new job!!! You must be so excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home