http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I had a nice busy Saturday off. We took Michael to dance this morning and he loved it. I'm glad, he is the only boy in tap and it didnt seem to bother him at all then he is in the all boys street funk class and he liked that even more. We bought him his jazz shoes today and next week he gets his noisy shoes for tap he really wants them. We then brought him to his sisters house he is staying there tonight and going to my moms tomorrow and she will bring him to school on Monday. I dont like not seeing him for so long but we couldnt bring him with us tomorrow. Then we went down to cape elizabeth and got permission from a nice farmer to hunt on his property. We spent all afternoon down there, didnt see any deer but met some other hunters that were very nice.
Now tomorrow will be a really fun day we are going to the Nascar Race in NH. I had bought the tickets from my boss they are on the first turn I guess you cant see the pits but you can see all of the straighaway and most of the rest of the track. This will be the first Big race that Ray and I have ever been to and we are both looking forward to it. We will be getting home late tomorrow so I will post all about it on Monday. Have a great sunday.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger dan said...

best way for him, to learn all the different styles.

look at the kid who starred in billy elliot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home