http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary and I have to say Ray made it the best one yet. Well considering he forgot last year he kinda had to make up and man did he ever. I got 5 roses delivered at work in a beautiful vase I'll take a picture later. Then I get home and he had made arrangements for Michael to spend the night at his sisters house. The little sneak I had asked her today if she could come over and babysit and she told me that she was spending the night with a friend. They had it all planned already. So we went out to dinner and to visit my friend Lou at the bar she works at. Then we came home, now I still cant have intercourse till I go back to the doc for a recheck I even called the nurse the other day and said its been 3 weeks my appointment is on the 12th all the spotting and stuff has stopped is it ok to do anything she said no just in case let him check it out first. I felt like an ass for calling for permission to have sex but I DON'T want to screw anything up. So anyways Ray and I had the best non-intercourse night ever. This is not like him at all so this was a blessing. Oh my god did he ever surprise me and I'm going to just leave it at that. But I did sleep with a smile on my face. I love him so much and will be forever grateful that we met.
ok enough with the sappy shit. I am having a yard sale to get rid of some junk and need to get my ass outside to get everything ready have a great day.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger dan said...

5 years...not bad. not bad at all.

congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home