http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Craft fair season is really here now. So hubby convinces me to call Walmart they are having a craft fair this weekend and he said I should call to see if they have any tables left so I did and guess what they do. I'm doing the craft fair Sat and Sun from 9-2 my dads girlfriend does soaps and bath fizzies she is going to bring some and set up with me should be fun. Then Oct 30 there is another fair at the high school I did this one last year it was hotter than hell out and not many people came to it but I did sell more than anyone else around me. I hope that happens this weekend too we need the money.
On another note I can tell you what I got hubby for his birthday and our anniversary I have been saving for awhile and I finally have enough saved I am taking Ray to the Nascar Race in NH next month he has no idea. When I have the party for my mom next Friday I am going to have presents for Gail her best friend and Roland my step father their birthdays are the day before and my hubby his birthday is Sunday. Our anniversary is Sept 2, 5 years already I couldn't be happier I get fustrated sometimes but who doesn't. I think he will be excited since he has never been to a Nascar Race and this is the first of the Chase to the championship races. I'm getting the tickets from my boss his family has a bunch of season passes and someone cant so we are going to tailgate with them and my boss can party. He told me today the seats are on turn one.
ok csi is on got to go. I'll check with you all later.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger dan said...

I reckon Ray will be chuffed when you take him to Nascar. A great gift.

The craft fair thing sounds like a cool community event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home