http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, July 21, 2005

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!! I got tired of waiting so I called the docs this morning to find out if my test results were in. Of course the doc and nurse both have Thursday off my luck but I left a message with the triage nurse she called me back in an hour. She had my test results, she said one of the areas they did the biopsy on showed something but it was NOT cancer I repeat NOT cancer. She said he hadn't written what was he was going to do for a follow up on the bad area she said he would probably want to remove it just to be safe but it didnt look like it would be a big deal. I told her I can deal with that take what ever you want out I'm not having any more kids anyways, I can breathe easier knowing its not cancer at this point. I had to share my news with all my friends on here thank you for all the support I have gotten it means alot.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger dan said...

I'm really pleased for you that it isn't cancer.

Sorry, I hadn't stop by earlier.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!!


Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home