http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: No luck

Monday, July 11, 2005

No luck

Have I ever told you I have no luck. Remember that test I was going to get today. Well I have to reschedule it. I cant fucken believe why either. My regular doc put me on the Pill in January but I was only taking the pink ones and never the white (sorry guys if you don't know what I'm talking about) anyways when you do this you don't have a period or your not surposed to. So I haven't had one since January and guess what on Saturday I start spotting I was really hoping it was a one day thing but nope. And Just like a pap they cant do this test when you are spotting so I need to call them this morning and reschedule or ask there nurse what to do. Dammit I wanted to get this over with I've waited 3 months to get in and now this watch they wont be able to do it know till September. Man I just cant win lately. This was just an end to an already shitty weekend.
I had to work Saturday morning, when I got home MIL wasn't feeling good so I took Michael to Best buy to see what they could do about my digital camera. I've had it for one year 2 weeks and guess what I didn't have the extended warranty so they wont fix it. I still owe about 250 for something that is going to just sit on a shelf now.
Then yesterday Ray was hosting another 3d shoot at the club the lady that does the cooking didn't show. He had called her 3 times last week and said if you not going to make it call me so I can make other arrangements otherwise I'll see you there. So when we didn't hear we thought she would be there. So Ray calls me at 7:45 and says I need you to go to the store and get some hotdogs and stuff, I ran down bought everything we needed then went to the club and helped make it all. At the end of the day only a couple of people stuck around to help so it took 2 hours to break down the shoot. I was so tired last night I want to bed at 8.
Then I get up to spots. Man it doesn't go around in 3's for me its more like 9's. And I'm not superstitious.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That totally sucks girl. Hope they can reschedule it sooner than Sept. though.

Kat

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger dan said...

It's weird how things break down just after the warranty expires. It's a conspiracy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home