http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Is it Thursday already, holy shit where did this week go. We all slept like the dead Monday night and went to work on Tuesday. Yesterday morning started like shit I bring Michael to my mothers every morning cuz daycare doesn't open early enough for me to get to work on time and besides my mom feeds him a good breakfast and gives him a shower every morning. So anyways we are on our way there and I hear pssssss thump thump thump.... You guessed it flat fucken tire, Ray and I were just talking about him needing tires for a sticker and how good mine were so I figured I must have run over a nail. So I pull into a parking lot and start digging for my cell and remember, oh shit when I was leaving work Tuesday I thought my cell was in my desk but I was half a mile from work and said the hell with it I wont need it anyways I'm not going back. So here we are Michael sleeping in his underwear and I don't have a phone. I woke him up and got him dressed and told him we had to walk. He thought it was funny and wanted to see the flat. We walked by one store that was closed and had no pay phone. Has anyone else noticed there are almost no pay phones anymore. Then I see a young guy pulling out of his driveway so I asked him if he had a cell cuz I had a flat, he's like no problem. So I call Ray have him call my boss and let him know what is going on and call my mom to come get us. I told the guy he just did his good deed for the day. My mom and stepdad came down with their cell phone So I called AAA emergency road service. Man that 50 bucks a year paid off. I called them at 6;10 and was on the road by 7. Michael wanted to stay and watch the man change the tire so when it was fixed I brought him to my moms and my tire to the garage.
The man at the garage called me at work and said I had a slice in my tire and it couldn't be saved. I had to replace it but not only do I have to replace it I need to buy a second tire cuz I have 4 wheel drive and you should really match two tires so you don't screw it up. I called around all morning to find the best deal. Then I called my grandmother and begged her to buy me the tires instead of the new grill she had offered to get me. Thank god for grandma's. I ordered the tires and am getting them installed tomorrow.

Today I went to the doctor again for my back its a lot better so he didn't want to do another shot and see if it continues to improve. If it doesn't I can go back in but for now he wanted to wait which is not a bad thing. I still have some bad days but for the most part its about 50% better.

Monday I have to go for that cervical biopsy type test now that one I'm nervous about not so much about the test result but the fact only one doctor has done an internal on me since I was 16. With as many guys as I was with as a teen it shouldn't bother me to spread my legs but this is different and none of them had stirrups. Well maybe one but its still different.

that's all my interesting news this week hope I didn't bore you too much. Have a great night.

3 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger dan said...

The price of tires never ceases to amaze me. I mean, it's just mouled rubber. How can they be so expensive?

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well maybe one but its still different.

I was eating ya know and almost choked on that last sentance...lmao

Have a good one girl.

Kat

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, you have had quite an exciting week! That is seriously something that would happen to me. I am glad you got it all straightened out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home