http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Happy Fathers Day

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there and especially to my husband Ray and My daughters dad Jimmy. I could not have picked better fathers for my children. The are both very lucky to have the two of you in there lives. And to my own dad I hope you find the woman you are looking for that will make you happy for the rest of your life.

( I know that neither Ray,Jim or my dad read this but it makes me feel better)

I am going to get ready for the baseball game then my daughters birthday party. Hope everyone had a great day the sun is shining what more can I ask for.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger dan said...

The sun is shining too much here.

Just been to a BBQ. My brothers and I are taking my old man out for a beer later tonight for Father's Day.

Not often I get a beer with the old man these days. Just glad I still can.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Tell my moosebaby I said happy birthday. Hope you all had a great day. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home