http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ok so I haven't been around since Friday I have been both busy and sick. Saturday I had to work and it was HOT out for Maine anyways it was in the 90's with high humidity. When I got out we ran some errand and did a lot of nothing. Sunday morning we went fishing early didn't catch anything worth talking about but we had fun. We were all really tired so we went to bed at like 7. Monday I came down with a migraine a really bad one. I get them every once in awhile So bad I came home from work gave Ray and Michael each a kiss and went to bed. Now tonight Michael didn't eat much supper so we wont give him a damn popsicle and he has been crying for 20 minutes oh well maybe tomorrow he will eat 2 more bites like I asked him. I think he is more overtired and just being a little turd. So all in all I have been quite boring lately I'll try to do something interesting tomorrow. See ya.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger dan said...

you certainly have a way with words, m.

it's boring here, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home