http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Not a good day

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Not a good day

Well I finally got a call from the doc. Ok wait I'll start at the beginning Michael, Jamie and I all have a type of egsima (sp) on our arms so I called the docs secretary and asked who he usually refers people to for a dermatologist and I said Kathy do you mind putting a bug in his ear and tell him for my own peace of mind I need to know what the test says I'm afraid I got lost in his pile again.

So tonight my cell rings. Its doc he said he just got the results this week and they are inconclusive. I need to go in for a cervical colposcopy it could be nothing or it could be something. If it is something its really early or it would have been completely positive. So his nurse is gonna set it up tomorrow for sometime soon he said it isn't a big deal more a just in case procedure. I'm thinking dude your not the one thats gonna be in sturrups with a microscope in you. I guess it pays to be a bitch and keep pestering them. I'll let you know when its gonna be. I'm really nervous expecially when I read one of the symtoms is persistant lower back pain and my back pain still hasnt gotten any better and we never did figure out what was causing it.(my boss finally got me a new chair monday)

my dad just battled prostate cancer less than a year ago, they had to remove his entire prostate but he is now cancer free. So now I'm like ok it runs in my family now and my test came back abnormal twice wtf not like I dont have enough worries. ok I'm going to watch idol I have such bad luck lately I dont want to think about this anymore tonight. have a good night all

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger dan said...

My thoughts are with you.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger mainiax said...

why would you write that Why what have I done to you. thanks for making my day :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home