http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, May 22, 2005

hey you'll never believe this its raining and the forcast for the next weeks is RAIN!!! KAT want to move back yet?

otherwise we had a home bound weekend. We ran around with Michael yesterday then came home and haven't left since. Ray went and picked up a couple of groceries and I slicked off and redid Michaels computer. it is a very old system and very slow so I only put kiddy games on for him and links to Disney, Nick and PBS they have free games that are almost as good as the ones we've bought.
hope everyone out there that is sick feels better soon and keep it wherever u are I dont want it.:)

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger eric said...

high of 47? in late may?

damn, it's cold up there.

we can't get our games made up, so we've taken it upon ourselves to use our weekday practice time to instead have games against each other.

ingenuity.

e+

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger dan said...

I like rain. It refreshes me. But then I'm weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home