http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, May 20, 2005

Is it just me or when surfing around this past week nomatter where in the world you are everyone seems to be sick. Either with a cold, the flu or just really ucky feeling. I myself am a little stuffy but feeling better. Hope everyone else gets well soon too.

Michael did very well on his testing today for school so we took him fishing after. The first place we went I dont think it had fish in it. Then we went up the road to this little pond and we got a little more that a shitload of junk fish, perch, pickeral, sunfish and even a bullfrog. We had fun till the black flys came out they arent biting yet but there are so many they drive you insain.The black fly is the Maine State bug. When we got home I found a tick on my side it hadn't sunk in yet but of all bugs these are the ones I HATE more than any bug out there. My darling came to my rescue and took it off me and flushed it. Now I'm gonna have the heeby jeebys all night feeling like I got some bug crawling on me. yuck.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger dan said...

I used to cheat when fishing for perch by dipping the landing net in the water where the reeds were. I'd get 5 or 6 every time.

Tried to comment on your post about your 'toy' the other day but it wouldn't let me. I thought it was hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home