http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Finally I can post blogger has been acting up and I haven't been able to post yesterday or today. I think it is part of my bad luck lately. I still haven't gotten any results or anything I did call the docs office yesterday and asked for about the results she said it takes 7-10 days for them to come in, and she will keep an eye out for it. ITS BEEN 10 DAYS ALREADY AAAHHH.
Ray has to go to the docs tomorrow cuz of his asthma so he is gonna put a bug in his ear while he is there. (we all have the same doc)
We went to T-ball practice yesterday and it was finally nice out so nice that the black flys and skeeters were out in full force. I had some spray from last year in my truck I must have sprayed half the kids on the team. One thing that that bothered me is the guys from parks and rec dropped a bag of helmets and balls and the t on the ground then they hung out and talked in the middle of the field and never once came over and asked if anyone needed any help. I called parks today and asked whats up? The guy in charge is cool and we had a good talk. The teams are pretty much run by the parents for practice and the coaches help during games. Which they didn't do last Saturday. But at least now we wont expect it. Ray and one of the other dads pretty much ran the practice and last game wonder what they will do Saturday when we will all be at the fishing derby.
ok I have to go and I have to say thank you to a couple of really cool guys Dan and Eric these two have been good for me lately they have really been helping me keep my chin up with everything that is going on lately.

4 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger dan said...

Waiting for test results is a pain in the rear end. There is nothing worse than feeling ill and having the anxiety of waiting for test results on top of that.

But unfortunately, the number of biomedical scientists is out numbered by the number of ill people. We just have to wait.

BTW, mainiax, thanks for the link to the fast talking evi guy. I wonder how many takes it took him to get all of that out without mistakes.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger eric said...

dan and i love to stalk people in tag-team fashion. and how could we avoid this?

archery ... and ... knitting? quite exotic.

that t-ball inattentiveness bothered me here, too, at the ymca. these guys reall don't seem to care. we moved to the city rec and dixie youth. i would suggest not to settle just because you're used to a league if it isn't up to standard.

e+

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger dan said...

yes, mainaiax is a real individual...there's no doubt about it.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger dan said...

damn....sorry mainiax...i just can't type today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home