http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: T-Ball Take Two

Saturday, April 30, 2005

T-Ball Take Two

We did we survived T-ball with no tears he did really good. We were so proud. He did really good at Tao kwon do too he has always had a good kick and he nocked his teacher right on his butt I wish I was there to see it. Of course the teacher played it up but Michael was happy and proud either way. Next week we are gonna miss both cuz there is a fishing derby in town that we take him too every year and he asked if he can do the derby instead of play ball and since it is only once a year we said it was up to him.
Its raining out again that is nothing new so we are just gonna hang at home the rest of today and probably tomorrow if the sun doesn't come out. I'll be around to visit later I am going to attemp whoopie pies for my boys.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Whoopie pies. MMMMM
Send some down would ya?...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home