http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Is it Friday yet?

Friday, April 29, 2005

Is it Friday yet?

This week has draaaggged sooo slow and I have to work tomorrow morning. No word yet about the jobs I applied for. One of them is open for applications till 5 today so I am going to wait till next week some time and do the follow up call. Ray isn't going to take the job he went for an interview with today they offered him 6-9 at night 5 nights a week for a joke 8.50 an hour. He could stay at his current job and this one but he would be too tired and we would never see each other so we decided together that its not a good idea at this time and hope that I get one of the jobs I applied for. We both have jobs so there is no hurry we are just always looking for better with better beni's and no weekends is that too much to ask for.
Today at work was just screwy I had to ask is it a full moon tonight cuz I think all the loonies are out. Now that I am home I don't dare go out I'm afraid the day will end on a bad note I'm just gonna go to bed early.
Tomorrow while I'm at work Ray is going to bring Michael to Tao kwon do in the morning then we have T-ball at 2 I'll keep you posted on how he does we already told him that daddy is not going out with him this time he has to do it on his own and he seems fine we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry work was so screwy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home