http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: flat whoopie pies :(

Sunday, May 01, 2005

flat whoopie pies :(

Ok any cooks out there. I find a whoopie pie recipe it says to use regular cake mix and put spoonfuls on a cookie sheet cook for 10 minutes. So I did and they came out as thin as my crepes what did I do wrong. I wanted big fat whoopie pies and I could not figure out how to get them that way. So besides making them completely from scratch does anyone know what to do different.
I make my cookies from scratch but was looking for a quick snack. They were still edible, Ray and Michael didnt seem to care they tasted ok but just not what I was looking for.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call my mom. :) Seriously. She knows how to make those really good...lol

Love ya, got the disc today. Thank you so much!! It totally organized everything awesomely!

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home