http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Another soppy Sunday

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Another soppy Sunday

What is with this rain this is the worse spring I remember in a looong time. We got up this morning and I made the boys crapes (sp) flat thin pancakes. It wasn't raining at that time so Ray asked if I minded him and Michael going fishing with our friend Mark. Nope go boys mommy needs a break anyways. So I'm sitting here working on my moms poncho. I'm gonna make a ham later nothing better on a nice rainy Sunday and besides we had it in the freezer from the last pig we bought so it wont cost anything and that is a good thing.
So that is my day how is yours going.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger dan said...

We had thunder last night. It's nice and sunny now though.

You asked on my blog what snooker is, well here's a link that'll explain better than I can:

http://www.worldsnooker.com

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day to me! Hope you get to relax some. And yay for budget-friendly meals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home