http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, May 02, 2005

Thank you Kat for contacting mom about the whoopie pies I'll try that next time. Glad you got your stuff in the mail already for once it didnt take 2 weeks.

Michael is spending the night at meme's they were going to happy dragon his favorite for supper.Ray and I had a board meeting tonight.
But first today I went for my retest on my pap cuz my last results had some things that weren't right. The doc isn't worried but like he said you can never be too safe. Now the I do have to say that he hurt me this time. I was climbing backwards up the table. Girls you know what I mean. I told him and he says I just want to get a good sample. He better have cuz there is no way Ray is getting any nookie tonight now.
Ok I am beat and am going to bed.
thanks again Kat.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, just mail me some ;)

kat

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger hogn8r said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home