http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: ok I cant take it

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

ok I cant take it

I know it has only been two days but I want to know what the test says I have never had any test besides when I broke my neck show anything so this is killing me. I need to just here it was nothing have a good day.

On a good note I am now offically a Notery Public for the state of Maine. Well I will be at 8:30 am tomorrow. I got the paper work all set ordered my embosser I just need to be sworn in tomorrow morning. I got it primarily because the job I applied for required it but I can also use it for fish and game stuff so its not a waste of money. So when I found out what time I was going I called the job I applied for to check on the status of my resume and to let her know that I now had my notery public certificate. She said she would be glad to put a note on my resume and they have started going over all the applications this week and will be calling people next week to come in for interviews. She was very nice to talk to so I have crossed my fingers even harder to just get an interview and then go from there.

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get! That is awesome news about the noatry thing. Very cool.

When are they gonna get your test results back to you?

Kat

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger mainiax said...

when they get him doc said he would call himself

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well with the job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home