http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

there is absolutely nothing going on with me this week so far. I have the sniffles, T-ball got cancelled cuz you'll never believe this its raining again. I still havent gotten any results from the doc. I did try to call him today to tell him that my back isn't getting any better and if they get a cancellation I would like to see him. Other than that I'm just a boring blob. Oh I did find this little Star Wars thingy. Have a good day!!!






Star Wars Horoscope for Sagittarius




You are superbly wise and have been known to spread your wisdom widely.
You are impatient and pushy when people take your teachings too lightly.
And your philosophical side always peeks through.

Star wars character you are most like: Yoda






I did forget to tell you I had a panic attack this morning this is probably TMI but its to funny not to share. My hubby is not the most romantic man so a few years ago I bought myself a toy not that I use it much but its nice to have well I alway keep it in my underwear draw. This morning I'm putting away cloths and ITS GONE now remember my son is 4 I panic oh my god how long has it been missing, did he find it where would he put it. I'm dying of embarrassment at this point I have to call Ray. God he is gonna think I was gonna use it , dont care what if Michael has it in his toy box. So I call Ray's cell he starts cracking up I'm like Ray this is NOT funny he says yes it is Its under my side of the bed I took it like 3 weeks ago while u were in the shower and was gonna see if we could take it out after you got done but I fell asleep and forgot it was there. I'm like you what!!!! he has never offered to do anything like this I mean NEVER so it had never even occured to me to look there. So anyways all night tonight he is like so why did you really notice it was moved. Hey it could be worse maybe he will get jealous of it and give me the real thing baby. Ok I'm sure your either laughing your ass off at me or totally discusted so I"m gonna end this right here.

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger eric said...

i'm neither laughing my ass off nor disgusted.

but i am smiling and thankful for those who have the balls (yes, you do have balls) to be completely frank.

so many of our t-ball games are getting rained out. i heard today we won't make up most of them.

how screwed up is that?

e+

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger mainiax said...

thank u eric I have a problem with sometimes being to honest and saying to much but I have nothing to hide so why try.

Dont u love the fact that u pay the same price for T-ball if its one game or 10 why should they care if it rains. They get paid either way.

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's always been ballsy dude. Heh, you shoulda seen her just about 15 years ago now eh Shell? ;)

Kat

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Justy said...

OMG, too funny! no way he can be jealous of it when it took 3 weeks for you to notice it was gone! LMAO !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home