http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: FUCK FUCK FUCK AND SHIT

Friday, May 13, 2005

FUCK FUCK FUCK AND SHIT

OK I'm done I had to get that out of my system. I got "THE LETTER" from the other job I applied for and I'm ugly I so wanted this job I did the follow up call and everything. What is soo wrong that I cant even get an interview. damnit I so want to sit here and just cry my eyes out but I am the tough one I dont cry right. Not like anyone would notice anyways Ray is already sleepy its past his bedtime. He is there for me in the "in the house sense" but that isn't how I need him right now I need him to be the its gonna be ok guy. I can dream cant I.
So maybe by Monday I'll hear from the doc. God damnit this sucks.

on another note the kids are all here Michael's two friends are being great they eat all there pizza then we went out for Ice cream and they were polite little angels. My son on the other hand has become the child from hell.He has the I wants and isn't listening at all we say no and he throws a fit all out kicking and screaming "your mean parents" I so want to trade him in right now. He just thru his game boy game and we tore the room apart looking for it. All three boys saw where it hit but we cant find it anywhere I think the bed ate it. This is the second time he has lost it because he was mad and had a fit and thru it. Last time we found it and made him be good for a week and told him we would buy a new one. Then we took the old one out of the bag he never new it was the same one.
So now its 2 hours past his bedtime and I can hear them talking they are gonna be cranky tomorrow at the fishing derby.

Did I tell you my sink broke yesterday. The hose for the sink started spraying all over it had a crack in it bad. So I call my uncle up and he has one at his work well my darling hubby was gonna fix it and do dishes before I got home. He forgot the piece in my truck at lunch and said he would fix it later, welll later became later then later finally I say well how are we gonna eat in the morning without dishes done. He came home napped and did nothing all afternoon so yes I'm being a smart ass. So I go out and get the piece in the truck he takes the old one out after stalling another half hour. And guess what its the wrong fucken piece oh joy and now where my uncle works isn't open till Monday So I run up to the hardware store they closed over an hour ago. So we now have to carry dishes to the other end of the house to the bathroom and clean up enough for breakfast.

oh did I tell you happy Friday the 13th not like I believe in that stuff but after today maybe I should.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger dan said...

As you asked, the time difference between us is 8 hours, I think. Me being eight hours in front.

http://www.timeanddate.com/

Rejection is something we all have to deal with. There is nothing wrong with you, you just have to keep trying.

You might like to try this link which gives some useful tips on filling application forms out:

http://www.huddsonline.co.uk/recruitment_filling_in_application_forms.htm

Or just do a search on filling out application forms on www.google.com

There are lots of useful pages that will help you.

Applying for jobs is like asking someone out for a date. If you ask 100 people out, at least one will say yes.

You have a husband and two kids and run an archery club so you're not doing too bad.

The archery club is something you should include on forms and your resume. It's a positive point that you're the treasurer and shows you can be trusted with money. Don't go overboard just keep it brief.

I hope that's of some help.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't you just disconnect the hose from teh main line? Doesn't it have a shut off valve?

Sorry you didn't get the job. :(
(*(*(*(HUGsD)*)*)*)

Kat

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger eric said...

it all works out. when you get your job, you'll realize the other jobs weren't mean to be.

e+

 

Post a Comment

<< Home