http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

here are a couple more picts from our fishing trip. Not much going on around here I had to call my regular doc today my back is still sore its been over a month I want it looked at before I go for the other test. Lets see how long it takes to get a call back this time.
the first picture is my darling husband and the second one is our buddy Billy filleting one of the fish we caught. I cant say enough what a great weekend we had but I'm still tired and its was still worth it.
.
.

oh I almost forgot when we had all that rain the last few weeks I got sent this I thought it was funny and wanted to share with all of you.
.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger eric said...

maybe you just need to move to the south. usually warm and plenty of atlantic ocean.

e+

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger barrydublin said...

thanks for the link, have reciprocated,

Barry

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger dan said...

Hehehe. I like that. It's raining here right now, here in the shitty North of England.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home