http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I got an appointment for fucken July 11 @ 1pm can you believe that July. I did talk to them tho and if there is a cancellation they are gonna call me at work. Their office is less than 2 miles from my work. I talked to my boss and he said if they call I can take a quick shower and go. He is the only one at work that knows what is going on I told him I didnt want the gossip hounds to know what was happening till I had an answer I dont want to be questioned and hounded till I know the anwers myself.

oh and whats with the u suck comment I got if you got balls enought to type that grow some bigger ones and put your name on it too.

We are leaving tomorrow at noon for the weekend. Michael is going to his sisters and we are going fishing in Mass with Ray's friend Billy. He already has a bunch of big fish on the derby boards I just hope we catch some fish since we are going out in the rain. We will be home Sunday night so I'll be around then if I'm not to tired. We are gonna fish all night and sleep in Bill's son wyatts room during the day. Thats my plans for the holiday what are yours.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the appointment. :( That really sucks.

But on the bright side, welcome to blogging! You got a you suck comment! You're officially in now...lmao

Ignore those girl, they are just bored people with no lives, losers with capital L's baby...lmao

kat

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend!

Hehe, Kat's right...you've 'arrived' once you start getting anonymous mean comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home