http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, June 20, 2005

I am so sunburned I look like a boiled lobster. We had a great day, I was to tired to post last night. WE got up, and Michael had an earache so we stopped at Rite aid and got some drop for him, he gets real waxy and it gives him ear aches.The we picked up papa and wentt to the field early so Ray and Michael could play catch on the field, Papa loved looking at the field from the inside. We then went up to watch the game the sun was at our backs and the breeze in our faces. I had put alot of lotion on Michael but didnt do myself. boy and I feeling it now. The game was a loss but we had fun. Then we came back to the house and everyone came over for Jamie's birthday party. We had burgers and cake nothing fancy just a nice family birthday. I think she had a good time. By the time everyone left it was almost 8 Michael was tired and cranky and I was just tired.
Today I get up and my shoulders look like I got boiled. I went to work and asked the boss if I could run to the grocery store to buy some aloe. As the day went on my shoulder got hotter and hotter by the time I got home tonight I had actual blisters on them. Ray went to put some lotion on and a couple of them popped now I'm sitting here in agony and I'm freezing cuz of the burn. The price we pay to go to a damn baseball game. Kidding we had fun next time I'll go with no tan and no burn the hell with looking good. :) Night all.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you and the family had an awesome time but Shell sunscreen? Hello? You don't recall my third degree pregnant burn on my legs?...lmao

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home