http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, June 30, 2005

its almost the weekend already. where did the week go. Lets recap,
Monday I brought my 15 yr old to the dentist to get her wisdom teeth out. It only took about 45 minutes to do then another 45 for her to wake up. Then I brought her home to sleep and went back to work.
Tuesday work, Wednesday work, Today work, and this minute I am taking a break from getting our camping stuff together we are leaving tomorrow night to go north for the weekend. We are going with another couple NO MIL. I cant wait a whole weekend with my family,
I will say my house is spotless and dinner is always ready but I had a little talk with ray the other night and I think he might have said something to her cuz she stepped back a little with Michael it was getting to the point after only one week that she wasnt letting me do anything and I needed to do somethings I was feeling unneeded, like they wouldnt notice if I was even gone. Things have been better the last couple of days so we'll see how it goes.
I need to get ready Have a great 4th everyone I'll be back on monday.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time Shell!

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home