http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Waiting waiting waiting

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Waiting waiting waiting

Did I ever tell you I hate waiting for anything. I stayed home yesterday all cramped up and icky and today I left after lunch. Kinda needed to just get away from that place didnt want to be there. The doc said I should have the test results by next week but I still keep checking the answering machine hoping I get the "your all set see you in 6 months or longer"

On one good note the MIL is gone for two weeks sad to say grandma broke her wrist and MIL went to help her out. I feel really bad about grandma she is the best lady but I HAVE MY HOUSE BACK for a couple of weeks and as soon as this spotting stops I told Ray I want SEX and enough that when MIL comes back I'll be all set for awhile. Yes I'm a perve but man trying to have sex with you MIL in the other room just isn't fun I hate eating pillow. ok got to go lay down for a few have a great day.

3 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger dan said...

At least you're honest. There's nothing wrong with wanting a lot of sex.

Hope you get your results soon and that they're okay.

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the grandma. Is your MIL living with you guys, or just staying with you for a while or something? I guess I would hate eating pillow, too....on the other hand, I would love to be getting some, heh.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger dan said...

hope you're okay mianiax. not seen you around for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home