http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I hate summer colds. Yesterday I coughed at work all day and if I talked to long on the phone I started coughing, couldn't catch my breathe and was losing my voice. This is the same cold that my darling Michael had last week, he wanted to cuddle with mommy when he was sick and now mommy has it, got to love kids. He is feeling great now by the way. So today I went into work and started again so I said fuck it I'm going home I called the nurse and had her call me in some good cough medicine the kind with codiene in it that should put me to sleep. It was there by the time I drove home so I just took some and figured I'd post before I went in the bedroom so here I am.
On a lighter note Sunday we scraped enough money to go the maine state 3d archery championship. I won my class and Ray got third not bad considering we havent shot all summer.so that is all my news so far this week its hotter than hell out so I'm heading into the AC in the bedroom with my knitting and see how long it takes me to fall asleep.
Later

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger dan said...

You get medicine delivered???

How cool is that?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger mainiax said...

actually the nurse calls it into the pharmacy and I go there to pick it up on my way home.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger dan said...

Oh well. I thought it was too good to be true.

It'd be nice though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home