http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, August 08, 2005

Just a quick post even though I'm running late I usually leave my house by 5:15 but I'm only going in for a few hours today as I'm going for the crylotherapy (freezing part of my cervix) and I'm nervous as hell and have nobody to tell. I hate people telling me oh you'll be fine, I want to be scared shitless so let me ok. geesh Ray and I havent told anyone even though its not to big of a deal but they tend to panic over every little thing. Well I take that last line back I told my dad and his girlfriend Yup she's back from Texas and he was cool about it I think it helps he had his prostate removed last year cuz of cancer.He tends to take more in stride than most. I have some exciting news about last weekend I'll post later today. My appointment is at 9:30 and I'm not going back to work today or maybe tomorrow we'll see how I feel. Now that I'm really late got to go I'll be back later.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Be scared all you want, it's your right. *hugs* for comfort. You'll be in my thoughts today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home