http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I came home early today with the headache from hell. I tried to make it all day but I just couldnt do it. I waited till my boss came back from lunch and booked, came home and took a nap for a couple hours. Then we took Michael to get some shoes for dance. We decided he isnt going to do soccer its to much, tae kwon do, and dance are enough. My house is trashed and today I dont seem to care at least I have a non pushy husband. He is great he told me today that if nobody wants to go with me to Boston I should take the day to myself and just go.
I get so depressed sometimes I really have no good friends locally to do things with and it sucks. They all seem to move away on me. ok no pity party I'll get all teary eyed and my headache is almost gone.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I hope you feel better real soon.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger dan said...

well, at least you have your archery and stuff.

maybe a new hobby might be in order, if you have time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home