http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: what a weekend

Monday, October 03, 2005

what a weekend

First we had Michaels party on Saturday. We had bought pumpkins for all the kids to decorate here is a picture of some of the kids. Now remember I fed all these kids plus about 5 more and all their parents. Then we had cake, presents, and a pinata. I planned it just right the party started at 4 and by 6 it was getting a little dark and the temp started dropping so they all started to drop like flies we were all tired by the end but the amazing part 18 kids and not one argument or fight about anything talk about a miracle.


On sunday I did go to boston I had a great time I was all alone but I met alot of new people learned some new stuff and walked alot. My hips and leg muscles are wicked tight. I took the train down and then the T over to the common. They were still setting up when I got there. So I walked down to Quincy Market its a neat little shopping area I hung out for awhile watching the street performers then walked back to the common for the knit fest. I only took a couple of pictures cuz I was so busy listening to the speakers and watching the demonstrations. I really picked up alot of new ways to do things.
I even tried spinning and it was so cool. MIL has a spinning wheel and she said she might sell it so I asked her if I could try it out. We even talked about getting a couple of rabbits. While at the show I tried spinning in a demo and was really excited till I got home and MIL had left for up north and guess what she took the wheel. Probably on ebay already I begged Ray to call her today and see if it was. Not much I can do about it I dont know if she didnt believe me or not.. I really dont know what to think about it all sometimes..

So all in all it was a good weekend hope yours was just as good.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday to Michael. Now the no arguments part was indeed a miracle!

Hope you get that spinner, or find out what happened to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home