http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I like what Dan sent me better than what the actual quiz said.

You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish
You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.
You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.
Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.
You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

thanks Dan that sooo fits me.
As for the weekend it has been completely uneventful did some laundry and knit the back of Katy's sweater that is the most knitting I have ever done in one day. My hands are all crampy so I'm going to read a new book I got for the rest of the night.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger dan said...

i'm not surprised your hands are like that with all that knitting. mine ache just from typing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home