http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Everyone else was taking this test so I just had to too. I guess I always knew how much of a tomboy I was ;)

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.



I'm still really excited about the new job so much I dont even want to go to this just anymore but if I dont stick it out they dont have to pay me for my vaca time I have already earned.
Its going to rain all weekend so we have nothing planned maybe rent a movie on movies on demand. I bought some yarn last night to start a sweater for katy so I might work on that this weekend. Its my second sweater I hope it comes out good I wont have Pam at work to help me like last time.
The boys will be home from dance in a few minutes so have a good weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger dan said...

wooooohooooooo....go mainiax.

i knew things would pick up for you. life's like that. i really am genuinely pleased for you.

i'd be nervous and excited, starting a new job.

as for the quiz:

You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish
You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.
You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.
Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.
You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home