http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: tax day

Thursday, February 17, 2005

tax day

well we went and did our taxes today and aren't even getting half of what we got last year. The company Ray was working for had messed up on his deductions it took like 3 months to get it straightened out during that time they weren't taking enough out so now we dont get as much back, oh well I might be able to catch up on a couple of bills before they go past due.

on another note my neck is killing me for those that dont know me I broke my neck a couple of years ago and I will have aches,pains and headaches for the rest of my life. There is a storm coming and some really cold weather and that tends to be the worse time for me. I am very lucky that I can walk, and hug my kids but it stil f***en hurts.

Well supper is done and I'm gonna take some drugs and watch tv for the rest of the night so later.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchie. You and me are gonna be side by side in some FLA nursing home someday...lol
Sorry the tax thing isn't what you hoped it would be. I'd kill to be able to file taxes again. That EIC, I miss it so much...lol

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home