http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: groceries

Sunday, February 13, 2005

groceries

Well hubby just got back from the store and while peeling potatoes nosie me looked at the receipt there is no card on it, no flowers, no stuffed animal nothing this will not be a nice house at dinner tomorrow night.
Ray runs an archery league for the fish and game club we are members of tomorrow night at 6 so he has from when he gets out at noon tomorrow till he leaves to do something. I have refused to even mention valentines to him not once. I want to see if he can do something all by himself without me nagging. I bought for the kids and my family only. Last year I bough stuff for his mom and sister told him to fill out the cards and mail them they sat on the table till summer when I finally got rid of them, so now I figure he's a big boy he can buy his own cards or they dont get them. His mom has always looked at me like I wasnt good enough for her little boy so at this point I dont care what she thinks.

ok gonna check the ham. ( the times between blogs are close cuz I hit the wrong button last time and it didnt post)

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smack him upside his head for not doing anything at all for anyone. Sheesh. Hope the ham comes out good.

kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home