http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: docs part II

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

docs part II

Well docs wasnt that bad he was really nice I have to go back on March 1st at 1;40 to get whatever this thing is removed.
He said it could be one of a number of things an enlarged hair folicle, a cyst, a tumer or a lymph node. So its coming out, he said it would take about 20 minutes to remove and depending on what it was send it to a lab for analysis.

so thats my day for now I need to go work on fish and game stuff, that should kill the rest of my day.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shell was growing a goiter, shell was growing a goiter....lmao Tee hee. I couldn't resist the goiter joke.
Hope it's not a bad thing though. Let's hope it's just a big turned solid puss filled hair follicle.
:D

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home