http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: another busy day

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

another busy day

ok so I dropped Michael off and laid around watching Medium that I taped last night. Ray was actually awake so I just had to go to bed with him. Usually he falls asleep on the couch and the only thing I'll get going to bed with him then is a headache listening to him snore. LOL he is really bad I had to tape record him to show him how bad it is. Now he puts those nose strips on it helps alot but not completely.


I took some pictures of Michaels room take a look at the picture on the wall Ray's grandma painted that in 1972 on his second birthday and it completely fits for Michael. The wallpaper has fishing frogs and dogs on it, it is so him.
this is my first picture I've tried to attach so I hope it works.
that worked so here is another one


I'll be back later have a great day everyone If this picture works I have a couple of Michael at tae kwon do he is so cute in his little uniform.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His room looks great Shell. Good job. :)

Kat

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger teddy makwa said...

Damn fine job of renovatin.Gives me some ideas for my livin room......Teddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home