http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: one of them days

Thursday, February 17, 2005

one of them days

So I have been messing with this blog all day I put a site map on it and a counter. Tried to put a blogroll on it dont know if I did it right or not so Kat let me know ok.

I had cleaned my spare room the other day and can now get to my home gym so I am going to attempt to use it . My knees have been killing me this week I had a problem last year with tendonitis in my knees and started taking the generic version of bio-flex the stuff works great but it cost alot so when I lost my job I stopped taking it I probably shouldn't have done that now I'm paying for it.

Well I'm gonna work out or should I say try to and add some more junk to my blog catch u all later.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see the blogrool code on here. Where'd ya put it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home