http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: off to run errands

Friday, February 18, 2005

off to run errands

Well I'm heading out to get the errands done early so I can veg later. I have to bring Michael to school, go to the bank get gas and I want to take a ride to the beach and get some pictures for Kathy of what the place has turned into. Shit.

Oh did I tell u what darling hubby did yesterday he just had to go and get bait for Ice fishing on Sunday now think about it Sunday and he just had to go yesterday, do you think he called first to make sure that had some nope it will be in today, Now let me say that he is the worse driver in the world he got a ticket for 29 over This ticket is more than one of my unemployment checks. This is something we just do not need. So I told him he s not getting a new bow this year there is absolutely no way. So he is bummed I cant believe our luck our car insurance was gonna go down in June and now its gonna go up.

well I better get out of here or I'm never getting out of this chair.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger teddy makwa said...

I found this in my box,after chat at 1:15am..lol. I don't think it was meant for me.lol.




Computa-holic 12-Step Program
1) I

Computa-holic 12-Step Program
1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Web.

2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.

3) I will get dressed before noon.

4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.

5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.

6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.

7) I will read a book...if I still remember how.

8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.

9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.

10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.

11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.

12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and the Web will always be there tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home