http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: fixing template

Monday, February 21, 2005

fixing template

I'm sure u noticed I have been playing with my template all day. I still can't get the entire thing to move to the right just a little bit I'll figure it out I'm sure later.
Gee,will you look outside its snowing again. . I'm in the 8-15 area. I havent bothered to get out of my pj's all day no reason. I worked on this and now I'm gonna get back to my knitting so it wont look like I did totally nothing today. Not like Ray will notice anyways.
I'll be back later if anything big and exciting happens.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger MW Rice said...

Hey there,
Thanks for the nice birthday message! It's so funny how I have good friends who forget/fail to wish me a good one, yet in the blogosphere a complete stranger can take notice and wish me happy birthday :) Anyways, thanks!
Michael Rice
dailyrice.blogspot.com

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you want it to move to the right? It won't fit most browsers if you do that. Things must either align left or center. Aligned right is very very bad for browsers.

What else do you want to do with it?

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home