http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ok I'm up. after my post yesterday I didn't do a heck of alot the rest of the day. Ray has been having problems with his computer so I completely slicked it off and reformatted it. It didnt have a bug it just wasnt running right and since he only has games and emails on it he wasnt going to lose anything. So now everything is reloaded and seams to be working better I put mozilla on it this time I keep hearing stuff about it so I finally desided to give it a try.
Today I dont have much to do either if its nice out I might go try and shoot some arrows today and get the last of the damn mitten made for meme.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your call. Was out all day paying bills and shit. Froze my ass off in drizzle and low temps. Brr. Will be home cleaning all day tomorrow. Try me again then.

Kat

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger teddy makwa said...

Mozilla EH.,good 1,i have both Firefox n Mozilla .1 has features the other does'nt. But Firefox my main browser. I hate internet explorer but if u have to use u can c page in Firefox. Which is 1 thing i like....later.....my guest maps is bare 2,hint,hint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home