http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: maybe next time

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

maybe next time

Well we went all the way to the docs and he felt the swelling in my lump went down so he wants to wait to take it out. So I have a new appointment in two months if it goes down more he said to cancel if it doesnt he will take it out.
We then picked up Michael early and took him to target to get new sneakers and guinea pig food while we were there I got really bad cramps for no reason. So my darling husband said I didnt have to cook and is going to KFC for chicken. He dropped me off and went with Michael, I think its gonna be an early night for all of us. So if I dont surf around tonight I will catch u all tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's good that it went dow right? Hope you feel better soon.
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home