http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, February 25, 2005

Well Michael is feeling a little better, he was sick alll day he finally took a nap around 2:30 and when he woke up he was feeling a little better. So we had french toast for supper.
Ok I have to vent a little about my meme she is a bitter old lady she cant compliment you ever she always had to be negitive. This is the same lady that tells my daughter you look like you've put on a few pounds then gives her an easter basket or christmas stocking full of chocolate. Well I only started knitting in November, and I made hats, scarfs and mittens for my mom, meme, and friend. Now meme has really small hands her ring wont fit past my first knuckle of my pinky. So I made her mittens a little smaller. Well the last couple of times I saw her she had a scarf on that wasnt the one I made thats fine the color matched that jacket better. This morning when I picked up Michael she says those mittens you made are to small so I cant wear then. This may not look bad typed but that snide little french lady voice makes me cringe. It was almost like her voice said cant u make mittens right. aahhh So now I have been working all day to make new f+++en mittens for her. I'm gonna make these so they fit me and watch they will be too big. I dont think the woman can ever be happy.
OK I have vented I feel better.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs* Some ppl can't be pleased no matter what.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meme is a cranky old broad. I remember her ways.
Yeah, they'll be too big...lol
Screw it.

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home