http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: TGIF (not)

Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF (not)

Thought I was gonna have a good day. Ray and I were gonna go to the bank, go shoot a round at the archery shop, then we were gonna run up to LL Bean and get Michael some snow shoes so he can go out looking for deer with me.
But as luck would have it meme calls at 7am so much for sleeping in, I thought it was because it was snowing and she didn't want to drive. Nope Michael is sick started puking at 3am. So I had to go get him, he was fine till we got home then got sick again, I have to say he is such a good boy he really tries to make it to the bathroom every time. I gave him a bucket just in case.
So now my day will consist of cleaning the house and taking care of Michael. I guess thats what moms do. I'm actually glad I'm not working so I can take care of him. The upside of unemployment.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vomitting kids suck!! I hate it more than being sick myself. They miss, they try, they feel like hell and just when you think they can't possibly have naything left in their stomach to throw up, they let one loose reminiscent of teh exorcist.
I feel for ya.

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home