http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Saturday is home day

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday is home day

Well kinda, Michael had tae kwon do this morning, Ray had to work so I brought him, Ray got out early so he showed up to surprise us and watch the second half. Michael was feeling better so we took a ride up to LL Bean and got him some snow shoes they were on sale. The thing about beans is they may cost $5. more than someplace else but if he breaks them we can return them no questions asked. We then went and sprayed some of the salt off my truck cuz I'm swapping vehicles with my dad tonight. We are going to a sportsmans show in Mass tomorrow and my truck doesnt have much leg room in the back so we are gonna take my dads Durango.The last thing I want to hear from dad is I gave him my truck and it was filthy.

We are now done everything we had to do today so we're just gonna chill at the house for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home