http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Had a good day today, we went to springfield Mass to an outdoor expo, its 3 buildings of hunting and fishing stuff. They also have a 3d shoot going on that we usually do but this year with money being tight we decided not to shoot and just walk around the show. Michael had fun they have a couple of trout ponds for kids to play with, he didn't catch anything but a tank full of fish that have been fed all weekend I didnt think he would.
ok is it just me but its a 3.5 hour ride down there and back you get home your ass is tired and the first thing that you do when u get home is sit down. why is that?
so now we are gonna watch the nascar race and call it a night Ray isnt feeling quite up to par I hope he doesnt have what Michael had.
I'll be around visiting after supper. Not like anyone but Kat reads this anyways but thats ok HI KAT. this is good for me anyways to be writing and venting.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I read ya!
The race was good, although it would have been better had Mark Martin won lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home